Monday, 18 March 2013

Nothing to report...

I know last week I dropped the ball and didn't write a post but I've been busy okay? Spent all day in the lab doing a drug analysis practical, then Tuesday I was working in the outdoor crime scene practical and so didn't really have the time to work on a post.

Anyways, nothing much happened last week, or this week as it happens. There was a frisbee social on Wednesday which was crazy but hilarious as always with the frisbee family. Never a dull moment with those guys. This one was a white t-shirt social and it's safe to say that several of us were still covered in sharpie the next day. Basically you turn up in a white t-shirt that you don't mind drawing all over in permanent marker pen. The committee come up with a list of challenges to be completed throughout the night and then write them on your back, ticking each one off as you go. This social didn't disappoint as far as ridiculous challenges goes, we had the standards like draw a self portrait and then the slightly more derranged like the Sam-Wise Gamgee challenge, Stranger Slowdance and my personal favourite the Stranger Rodeo. The night started off simply enough at Wetty's then we headed for Revs. Lex decided to get his Sam-Wise challenge done early and carry Ian from Wetty's to Revs. Once at Revs the usual madness ensued and then some thanks to the addition of white t-shirts and sharpies. I made sure to tag everyone at least once, usually with something that I related to the person, for example Nick got "The Rookie" written on him. Nick then decided to tackle his Sam-wise challenge by carrying me from Revs to Quo Vadis at which point I departed from the team and left them to raise hell despite much complaint from some of the team. Although I've promised to be out for the whole of the LSD party in a couple weeks time.

We had our first committee meeting on Friday which was pretty cool. Started getting things organised for the upcoming tournament, got a few things to sort out still but the wheels are in motion now. We've also got a couple other things in the air that if they come to fruition would be absolutely awesome to see done.

Other than that there's not much else going on around here. I got a lab report to finish but I'm steadily making progress on that and should have it done maybe tonight or tomorrow


Catch ya later folks

No comments:

Post a Comment