Wednesday, 27 March 2013

One is the lonliest number....

So it's a couple days late, big whoop. I've been busy okay?

I'm now home alone up here in the 'shire. Spent the last few days hanging out with Christina as she stayed up here a couple extra days to see me before heading home for Easter. We should be seeing each other over the holidays anyways but for now I'm not going to see her for a couple weeks. We spent the past couple days just relaxing really, watching movies and starting on our net assignment due in after Easter. Yesterday however we decided to go play tennis since the weather had brightened up a bit....it was deceptively chilly. Neither of us were very good and we didn't hang about too long as it was freezing out there. Then we went to the cinema to watch The Croods which was pretty funny considering it's a kids film and then went on to get dinner out. The restaurant was practically dead as we walked in and the manager says that we'll probably be their last customers of the night which was kinda strange but the food was good and the service was friendly, a bit more relaxed since we were the only ones in the place.

I should probably be more concerned with being in Lincoln an extra two weeks after everyone else but it made more sense to stay then pay for a train up here for LSD weekend and then head home again. Least I can get some work done in peace up here before the tournament. I'm both nervous and excited as it's gunna be my first tournament as a TD and even though Chris and Cat have done most of the work organising this one (I took over when the wheels were already in motion so this one is mostly just to show me the ropes on what to do for next year) I'm gunna be there to answer questions and stuff....Also there are some plans in the making for something awesome if we can pull it off.

The frisbee family are due back from the frisbee tour in Salou in a couple days. I'm annoyed I couldn't be out there with them in the sun playing beach frisbee for a week but next year I'll be there for sure. It'll be good to have them back, hopefully we'll get together and do something whilst all's quiet before the tournament.

Anyways that's pretty much it for now....

Catch ya later folks

No comments:

Post a Comment