Erm.....yeah....? I literally have nothing to really talk about this week. Well that's not entirely true but there's nothing I care to mention at this moment in time. You'll find out eventually but for now I'm saying nothing.....literally nothing. I'm very tempted to post a mostly blank post for the week but my adoring fans (ha!) might get mad.
I did go to see the new Thor movie last week, it was pretty awesome! Definitely better than the first one, not saying that the first one was bad ('cause it was awesome) but this one was definitely better. Set up for the next Thor movie as well as the 2nd Avengers movie brilliantly.
Watching Thor: The Dark World did remind me to catch up on the whole Marvel Agents of SHIELD series on TV. At first it seemed pretty lame. I was comparing it to the movies and expecting it to be on that kind of level which it's not, don't get me wrong it's good but it's not multimillion pound blockbuster movie good and I was a little stupid to expect it to be. After you stop thinking that it has to be as good as the Avengers movies then you get to realise that it's actually a pretty cool show. The characters are great and they keep referencing things that happen in the movies which is pretty cool. Like one of the episodes is set just after the events of Thor 2 which I think is great. Yeah it's to be expected since they're referring to something so closely related to the movies but I really like that they do it. They've also managed to capture a lot of the same humour that's in the movies, I'm not sure if that's because they have the same writers or what but it's great! I'll admit the show is a little slow to get going but once it does then it really does become quite addictive. It's quite a pain really because I've got about 4 different series to be watching at the moment, not to mention Game of Thrones when that comes back and a few others. I have no doubt that I'm wasting too much of my time watching TV than I should be but hey ho! I'm not about to change my ways anytime soon!
Nice and short this week huh? Ah well. Going home this weekend for a bit which should be cool. Hopefully they haven't decorated the house yet, if they have then I'm not gunna be happy. Although to be fair when I head home for Christmas properly then it probably will be....but I think I can handle that. It's gunna be mid December by the time I get there so it better be done by then!
Catch ya later folks
No comments:
Post a Comment