Friday, 2 January 2015

6 Months

Okay. Here's the plan. 6 months and I'm out of here. Raise the money working a shitty job to go to Canada and learn to snowboard/get my instructors qualifications. Spend the ski season out on the slopes. 

Step 1. Get old shitty job back.
Step 2. Use the "1-Day Learning to Snowboard" voucher the ex got me (yeah, me and Jess broke up. It sucks, I'm dealing with it. I think.)
Step 3. Save the money so that I can leave when I want to.
Step 4. Attend the two weddings I'm meant to be here in the UK for. 
Step 5. Get the hell out of here and start to learn Whistler Mountain like the first 151 pokemon.

Sound good? I mean hell, it's not like I've got any huge reasons to stick around here. Family are family no matter where I am in the world and keeping in touch with friends is a breeze thanks to facebook, skype and international call packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment