Updated every Monday.....yeah well I've been busy okay? Not that anyone reads this but hey.
Well I'm finally back in Lincoln. It's good to be back. First training session was knackering and showed how rusty I am after not playing for three weeks but it was good to get back on the pitch again. Finally handed in my chemistry report, it's now outta my hands which is brilliant. Now it's just botany to go and it won't take too long....famous last words right?
Tuesday was another early start for the second crime house practical, it was the assessed one so I really needed to bring my A-game, meaning I needed a decent nights sleep, which I didn't really get. I didn't wanna be the one who dropped the ball and screwed up for the team....which I might well have done...luckily I was the recorder and got to play with the camera all day which I'm relatively good at that so hopefully I'll be able to make up for my drowsy-ness and possibly fucking up, but we'll see.
Things are beginning to heat up here and I'm beginning to feel the pressure. I mean anyone who knows me, knows that I'm normally quite good when working under pressure and it takes a lot to effect me. I mean A-level was worse for exams, something like 11? I can't quite remember but I know it was definitely more than the 5 I've got this summer. May 29th is my last exam and I'm incredibly tempted to go home that weekend but not entirely sure since if I do that I'm going to be pretty bored for quite a while. I'd ask for opinions but I doubt many people read this or care enough to give an opinion. One of the highlights for this summer is July 7/8th where I plan on being back in Lincoln playing in the Stag on Ben tournament for Ben's stag do. Of course there's also the annual War and Peace Show which should be awesome as always.
Luckily I've got tomorrow off which will be good, hopefully be able to catch up on some sleep. I'll have to crack on with my botany report at some stage tomorrow or I guess it'll never get done.
I read it spud !
ReplyDeleteChill out in Lincoln until your rent runs out ! make the most of freshers year :D x
Haha thanks Indi, you're probably about the only one =P
DeleteI'm tempted too but it's unnecessary expense. I dunno, might hang around up here for a little while then go back to Billericay.