This week I literally have nothing to write about. Seriously, nothing note worthy has happened. I finished reading The Hobbit and have now started reading The Fellowship of the Ring. Thought about starting to write short stories again, key word being "thought", I haven't actually put my mind to it yet. Some crazy ass heat wave going on which I hate, I've always been more of a wintery guy. Other than that there's really nothing going on back here in Billericay, which is it's own kind of hell....
Oh well only a couple more weeks til I'm back in Lincoln, should be awesome. I've missed that place and actually having things to do. Yeah lectures may be boring as sin but at least they gave me something to pretend to be doing. While I've been home I've pretty much spent all my time playing Battlefield 3 with Ali....
Some day I'll get a life, but it won't be today.
Hopefully next week I'll have something to talk about.
Catch ya later folks
No comments:
Post a Comment