So I'm writing this weeks post in my Monday morning lecture because smartphones are awesome and this lecture sucks. Although I'm bound to say that now we've finished firearms...
So what's happened this week? Some stuff and things. The regional teams got confirmed, I hung out with some friends and the Lincoln beginners team absolutely owned the Manchester Beginners tournament. I was unable to attend but my weekend was still pretty awesome anyways.
So I'm gunna be spending the next couple weekends in Wolverhampton for regionals which should be awesome. I'm really looking forward to the two tournaments, should be a great laugh and hopefully we'll be able to do quite well which leads me to talk about....
Lincoln's beginner team running away with the Manchester tournament under the captaincy of Lex and Roofie. Lex's report sings the praises of the untested rookies who seem to have taken to the sportive a duck to water and are looking really damn promising. These guys took Lincoln's first straight up tournament victory since our club began and I've got the pleasure of playing with some of these guys over the next two weeks on Lincoln 2. Hopefully they'll be able to bring the same energy and enthusiasm to regionals! Needless to say I'm optimistic about the outcome, we may need a little while to gel as a team but hopefully once we do we'll kick some ass and take some names!
Well that's pretty much it for now...
Catch ya later folks
No comments:
Post a Comment