So Borderlands 2 came out recently and well.....for a sequel it's great! It's literally just borderlands one but with everything on roids. It's funnier, harder, more action packed and it'll still keep you guessing. Me and the guys have started a four man co-op. we haven't really gotten all that far since its a very rare occasion we're all together in the house and awake. I could talk at great length about this game but then I'd start giving away spoilers and that's just not cool. All I'll say is that Handsome Jack is a heartless and devious bastard. I both love and hate him.
On another note I recently watched Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. I'm not quite sure how to describe it other than awesome. It's Neil Patrick Harris as a failing super villain Dr. Horrible and Nathan Fillion as Captain Hammer, his nemesis. It's a strange story of love, loss and one villain's failing dreams of joining the Evil League of Evil. The songs were catchy and hilarious and the normal dialogue was pretty good too. The one disappointing thing about it is that it's only 42mins long but in a way it kinda works. If it was any longer really it would have been quite drawn out. The ending was fantastic. It's not often I can say I enjoyed an ending that much. I heard that they were thinking of making a new one but I think that if they do it might spoil it. It could go one of two ways really....
I started writing a short story the other day in a lecture...I thought it was quite constructive use of my time although its not finished yet. I'm gunna crack on with it when I get a spare couple moments.
Haven't really got all that much else to say so....
Catch ya later folks
No comments:
Post a Comment