Monday, 31 December 2012

Christmas!

I didn't post a blog post last week, for which I apologise. The only event worth noting is me visiting Christina in Attleborough on the Saturday, it was a great day. I've missed not seeing her since we've been back home for Christmas. She showed me around Attleborough and then we sat and watched a movie. It was great to see her again, it had been too long.

Christmas! Yay! Had a great Christmas this year. Had my sister, brother in law and the kids round for it. It was loud as always but kinda used to that now. I got a sexy new camera from santa this year! The Nikon D5100. I've wanted a proper camera for a while now and finally have one, although since the weather has been pretty lame recently I haven't been able to use it. I'm probably going to go on a walk around Lincoln with it when I get back on Friday. I don't have much to say really about Christmas....it was a while ago now.

Went to see Christina again on Saturday which was awesome. We went to Norwich and spent the day there. I managed to finish The Two Towers the night before so I could start Return of the King on the way there. I do love me a 3hr train journey. We went and saw The Hobbit which was awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed that film, even though parts of it were different from the book but no film is going to follow its source book. Filli and Killi are still my favourite characters, probably even more so after seeing the movie. Christina said she enjoyed it aswell, just gotta show her the Lord of the Rings trilogy! I'm kinda skeptical about how they're going to turn the short book into 3 films...They did expand on Gandalf's part in the book which might add enough to it, but I hope they do it well otherwise it's just gunna seem like padding and shit but I'm sure they'll be fine.

We also went to play bowling but the less said about that the better.

Back to Lincoln on Friday to see Christina and for LSD on Saturday which should be awesome. I'm looking forward to getting back on pitch again, although after eating so much and doing next to no excersise since I've been off means that I'm probably not going to be quite up to scratch but hopefully since everyone's been off for Christmas they'll be in a similar state. I can't wait to get back for both the tournament and getting to see Christina again for more than a few hours.

I have surprisingly little to say considering the events of the past couple weeks.

Catch ya later folks

2 comments: