Monday, 20 May 2013

Derp derp derp

Sorry for the lack of post last week folks, I tried to upload a post but Blogger decided it wanted to be a derp and not upload photos and well I wasn't going to upload the post without the photos. Although for some reason it's still being a derp, I'll have to play around with it later and try to sort it out.

So last week was the start of the exam period and well I think the first exam went down pretty well. I've always been reasonably good at biology so I didn't have too many problems, of course I might be over confident about it and come results day regret every word but we'll see I guess.

The second exam on the other hand sucked. It was horrible. I got to the end of the multiple choice section thinking "Hopefully the long answer questions will be my saving grace...." you should never, ever have to finish a multiple choice section and hope that the long answers will be better. They weren't by the way. They sucked too. It was just a terrible exam...I'm not sure if it's because I wasn't prepared enough or because the questions were really difficult, maybe it was a bit of both but hey ho, it's done now right?

The week before last week was pretty cool, went to see Sam and Ant's lacrosse match again, Sam asked me to play photographer again. It would have been great if it wasn't for the rain...I had to stop taking photos around halfway through the 3rd quarter as I was kinda worried about the camera getting water damaged (it didn't). It was a pretty good match to watch and I got a couple good photos, Sam seemed happy with them which is the main thing really. Christina came with me, I said she didn't have to but for some reason she seemed to want to stand out in the cold rain with me (crazy right?).

This week should hopefully be a bit better. Last week in Lincoln, except for one weekend when I come up here for a frisbee tournament. It's been way too long since I've played frisbee properly, what with exams taking up everyone's time and the sports hall being full of desks. They make it a bit difficult to play frisbee. Anyways, 2 exams left, first of which is tomorrow and I'm kinda prepared for it but not as confident as I could be. It'll be tough but I only need something like 12% to pass the module. Ideally I'll do a bit better than that but we'll have to wait and see.

Going out to dinner with a couple friends Wednesday to celebrate the end of our exams for the year. Also seeing The Hangover Part III with Christina on Thursday which should be pretty awesome. The first two movies were pretty good, the second one surprised me, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. Sequels are never as good as the first and well, it wasn't quite as great but it was still pretty freaking great.

Anyways, that's pretty much it for now, my birthday in a week and Christina is coming down to visit for it which will be awesome, she's even bringing cake! It'll be good to be back home...

Catch ya later folks

No comments:

Post a Comment