Imagine the title being sung to the chorus of "Ruby Ruby Ruby" by Kaiser Chiefs.
So it's once again Monday. That day that follows the weekend before. You either come into Monday bleary eyed and hazy from the weekend before or totally refreshed and ready to face the week (but let's face it no-one does that). I am very much the former but not for the reasons one might expect (Yeah, "one" used the word "one"), I'm all bleary eyed and hazy due to a shitty sleep pattern caused by all of the night shifts I pulled last week. Every day I worked last week was a night shift. It sucked to say the least. Who needs sleep anyways? The graveyard shift is an odd one...it shifts from busy as hell to quiet as a grave in a moment and it's really disconcerting.
Aside from that I haven't got much to say really. I spent most of last week working night times and failing to sleep the rest of the time so there's not all that much to say. I went for a run for the first time in far too long (2 months or so...) and it hurt...alot. I am massively out of shape and my fitness has dropped like a stone. The all be it short run took longer than it should have done and my legs are still killing me from it. It was a bad call. Safe to say I'm going to need to do alot of work to be ready for Lads on Tournament in September.
My niece Kelly King has been short listed for a "Little Hero" award. She's been exposed to my sister's epileptic seizures a number of times and has called for an ambulance, given their address and let them in to help my sister when she's had a seizure. She is a little hero and has really earned this. I'm gunna post the link here and if you've got facebook and could vote for her that would mean the world to her and my sister! Thanks folks, here's the link:
https://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=429366&u=3822&a=177914495580579&p=306933629360508&v=Entry&id=1889975&rest=1
Catch ya later folks
No comments:
Post a Comment