Then comes the visit of Ben. An old friend from back home. Last saw him during the Christmas holidays and well it was nice to see him this weekend. Admittedly he was in town to visit another friend for his birthday but he stayed here one night and it was great to see him again. Didn't really get up to all that much, just sorta chilled out, was cool. Although the bastard did get a quote in the quote book before I did and I freaking live here! The quote book isn't particularly new, it's just had few contributions until recently. Mostly just stupid shit that's been said by us, it's not just quotes either, it's full of pro tips and our house/life rules.
Lasers! Lasers are always cool right? Spent the afternoon today playing laser tag with the ultimate guys which was absolutely awesome. I mean paintball is still great but I think laser tag is a helluva lot more fun. It's cheaper since you don't have to buy paint, less painful because you're not getting hit with paintballs and it can be played anywhere due to the fact you're not firing paintballs that can damage stuff and make a mess. It'd be awesome if you could like hire those guys out to somewhere like an office block or something and just go nuts. Anyways, the day itself was great, we spent it tearing around a stretch of woodland with lasers trying to capture a box and a flag. It was brilliant.
Lastly, venison. I'd never tried venison before tonight. Gave it a go. It was incredible. One of the best meals I've ever eaten. Willis is a culinary wizard. Venison cooked in red wine served with caramelised onions cooked in red wine, roast jerk seasoned potatoes and gravy. It was brilliant. Seriously....mind blowingly good. It was awesome. Words don't accurately do it any form of justice. All I can say is if you ever have the chance to ask for the recipe, ask for it. I'd give it to you here, now but this thing could be worth alot of money some day. Seriously, it's that good.
Anyways folks, pretty much all I've got to say for now,
Catch ya later
No comments:
Post a Comment