So what happened over the last week of any note? Not a whole helluva lot to be completely honest. I'm sure stuff did happen....I just don't quite remember what. Almost certain I should. I mean the other day I know I was sat here thinking "Haven't written a blog in a few days and you did decide to make it weekly....I know! I could write about....." but now I can't remember what I was gunna say for the life of me.
I could talk about how I got dragged out clubbing Friday night, but there's not much to say really. While back the guys "claimed" it when I said I'd go to at least one Superbull (a club night here in the 'shire) and since Biggs' (Dan) buddy Roy was in town I thought it'd be a good time to fulfill that claim. Night was definitely different I'll say that much. Can't say I'm in a hurry to repeat the experience although it was cool seeing some friends out and about and meeting some new people.
Other then that? Nothing really springs to mind. Had a few good training sessions which is always good considering LSD (Lincoln Spirit Derby, the ultimate tournament we hold here) is only two weeks away. I can't freaking wait. It's been ages since I've played competitively properly, not that I haven't had the chance to attend more tournaments, just haven't had the money to do so. Hopefully next year that'll change since my accommodation won't be anywhere near as expensive, meaning I'll have more of a disposable income and should be able to do more which will be awesome. Although I do finish this weekend and so have to hang back here for a week, probably alone too which oughta be fun...'Course after the tournament I get to head home for Easter, hell yeah.
Also, the SU Ball/Awards Ceremony is this coming weekend which should be a good night out and pretty interesting. Get to find out if I won the award for Sports Personality of the Year, which as I said a while ago, it'd be awesome if I did but if not then I'm just honoured to be nominated in the first place. The guys have been joking that if I win then they're going to yell "Speech!" at me. Not sure if that's the done thing, I've never won an award before so I don't know if I'd be allowed to...it might even be expected of me in which case I'll wing it and hope for the best, but we'll see on Friday I guess.
As I'm sure I've said many a time, I love it here in Lincoln. It's a great city and I've made alot of friends up here, but there's nothing like returning home and hanging out with old friends in a place that was full of good times. Obviously I'm gunna miss the gang from up here when I go home but I'm only home for 3weeks so that won't be so bad...but then I won't wanna leave to come back because its all gunna be exams and assessments and all that serious stuff. I'm still gunna be working over Easter, I got a couple assignments due in just after I get back which is going to be fun and I gotta revise for the exams too. When it rains it freaking pours.
Anyways, that's all I can think of, for now anyways. Thanks for reading, if anyone actually does read this thing. After all it is literally just me saying whatever happens to stick in my head about the previous week or comes to mind when I'm sitting about bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment