Monday, 21 May 2012

Exams and Birthday Blues

This time next week I'll be 19....I'll be in Lincoln for it since I have an exam 2 days later...It'll only be my second birthday away from home. The first being back in year 6 when I was in the Isle of White. From what I remember that was one fun trip but it was an age ago so I don't really remember all that much about it. I vaguely remember a dinosaur museum and a space centre-y thing but I remember next to nothing about it.


I should probably be trying to come up with some form of plan of what to do for it but I have no idea what....I mean clubbing is shit (in my opinion) and there's not a whole lot else to do. I was thinking of going to a pub/bar (what's the difference?) somewhere for a quiet drink and listen to some live music. I don't do this whole heavy drinking thing, it's not my thing. I'd much rather go for a drink somewhere I can have a chat with someone and listen to some music and just hang out. The guys had a good idea of going somewhere like Riley's and playing some snooker/pool for a little bit with a couple drinks then maybe going somewhere else for some live music. We'll see what happens really. It'd probably be a good idea to make an event on Facebook and see who wants to come out and celebrate and from there come up with some idea of a plan. The date is still a bit up in the air too since I have an exam 2 days later and people have got exams after that and stuff so this might take some more careful thought/planning then I first thought but hey ho I'm sure it'll all come together in the end.


Exams! Yay.....well 2 down and 3 to go. QM wasn't all that bad, it was tricky but I got an answer for everything, whether or not they are right is another story. CSI was pretty much common sense in an exam. It wasn't too difficult but you never know it might not have gone as well as I think. Worrying about it now won't change what I've done so it's best to put it behind me and prepare to face the rest of them. 3 to go. Biology and Chemistry this week. I'm feeling kinda confident....they're pretty much just A-levels all over again so I reckon I can handle it. There are a few new concepts but nothing too complex....I don't think. Biology I'm feeling most up to the task since I've always preferred biology over chemistry. Chemistry could be a little shakey but that's not til Wednesday and there's nothing all that new to go over.


After this week I'll just have one more exam to tackle then I'll be a free man....for the summer at least. Hopefully it'll be fine and I'll be able to break out the floral print shorts and shoot the breeze for three months before having to return here in September to start level 2.


Haven't really got all that much to say....


Catch ya later folks

No comments:

Post a Comment