Yeah yeah I know it's kinda late considering I normally write this in the morning but I've been busy doing stuff okay?
Job hunting isn't exactly going well which isn't great but hey ho. There's time yet. What else has happened? Not alot to be honest. Mostly just been hanging out with the guys. Willis turned up (Finally...I've missed that little guy) although he wasn't here for long, he was only around for a couple hours 'cause he went to visit some friends in Cambridge. We sold the other fridge, the one that was too big and are waiting on the new one to be delivered.
Other than that? Had the first real frisbee session of the year the other day. It was great although knackering. Really showed how 3 months of inactivity can affect your performance. I ached more than I should have done after that session. It was great seeing some of the guys again, I didn't realise how much I missed them and the sport but now I can't wait for proper training to start up again.
...well I don't have anything else to say....like really nothing else.....here's hoping this week turns up a couple more interesting events.
Catch ya later folks
No comments:
Post a Comment