Monday, 3 September 2012

Nerf guns and new beginnings

Well it's come full circle. Now I'm back in Lincoln for my second year of Uni. First thoughts? I miss home. Anyone that knows me knows that I suffer from minor anxiety and well being back here for some reason has brought it on. I don't know why but it has, I mean I've done this all once before right? I dunno, just me being me. I lose the ability to sleep normally and lose my appetite (that's when you know something's wrong). I'm a creature of habit, I like to follow a routine and I haven't yet settled into one here...yet. Once training restarts and lectures begin again then I think I'll be fine. I know I'm boring as hell sometimes.....most of the time depending on who you talk to but I'm happy doing what I do. Like I say when I settle down and take up a routine I'll be fine, but 'til now it's alot of late nights and unpleasant dreams.

Half my room.
Anyway! New year in a new house with some new people should be awesome. My room is a little different but I've got a skylight and lets face it that's awesome. Get some kick ass views of the moon and some brilliant sunshine (when the sky is clear at least). Took a little creative thinking to organise everything and make it nice and neat but well my desk is already a mess and I've only been here 2 days! Now Alex, Dan and Sam (Oh and Annie of course) are here things are pretty lively but I always expected it to be with these guys. Sam 'cause he's crazy, Dan 'cause well...he's Dan and Alex because him and Dan can cause some right mayhem when they put their mind to it.


My Nerf Gun
This sort of leads me on to talk about Nerf Guns, you know those plastic guns that fire rubber-headed foam darts? Well we've kinda bought a load of them =P There are foam darts everywhere but they're a good laugh. I can see many hours of mischief being caused by them and our collection will only grow I assume (Mum/Dad, if you're reading this, money you enjoyed spending isn't money wasted).

Main reason I came back up here so early is to go job hunting, as of yet I haven't but that's a task for tomorrow (or maybe wednesday). I'll have to get my printer fired up and go hit the town, avoiding bar work if possible (sure I've said this before) but we'll have to wait and see what happens I guess and go from there.

Well I've said pretty much all I've got to say right now...I'll probably end up staying up til silly o'clock again watching Futurama or something. This is probably the latest Monday post I've made but I've been busy today okay?

Catch ya later folks

No comments:

Post a Comment