Last week being Christina's Birthday was pretty cool. We went to see Les Miserables...I'm man enough to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed that movie. It was really well done. I knew nothing of it before I walked in so I didn't know what to expect really. I'd heard that the movie is meant to be horribly depressing, but I didn't think it was too bad. Yeah it has its sad moments and it does bring out more than its fair share of tragedies but all in all I thought it ended on a high note. I was not expecting pretty much every word in the movie to be sang though....it was different but not in a bad way and after getting used to the sight and sound of Russell Crowe singing I began to really enjoy the film. It was a little odd seeing Hugh Jackman sing as well but not quite so odd as he is a surprisingly good singer. We then went on to watch Pitch Perfect with Bekki and Lizzy when we got home and....as much as this pains me to say....I really enjoyed that movie too. I don't care what anyone says it was really good, had some funny moments and was easy to watch despite being a really predictable chick flick....I just hope she enjoyed the day as much as I did.
With that said next week will be approaching or will actually be a year since I started writing this thing....kinda scary thought. I guess I'll have to come up with something a little different for it but we'll see when we get there.
Catch ya later folks
No comments:
Post a Comment