In other news, snowed again the other day which was awesome. Although it wasn't very deep it still cheered me up as always. Didn't get to play a proper outdoor ultimate session in the snow but there were a couple impromptu throw abouts which were fun and practice is practice. Think I might be getting the hang of forehand throws but we'll see what happens I guess.
Indoor training is still killing me but I'm still enjoying it and even if I don't seem to be improving all that much, I'm enjoying myself which is all that matters in the end. Got our new kit which looks pretty awesome, can't wait to christen it. As Sam would say "It's pretty swag.".
Laptop seems to be slowly dying which sucks. Gunna have to back up all my stuff to an E-HD (thanks Dan) and run a system restore, failing that then a new computer may be necessary, but lets hope it doesn't come to that. I mean this thing has never been the most powerful computer but it got the job done and that's all it needs to do. It's only a little over a year old as well so it should be able to last a little bit longer.
Not much else to say really, things are still pretty quiet around here which is both a blessing and a curse I guess. Haven't spoken to many people from back home for awhile so I may have to spend sometime sending out a couple messages here and there.
Catch ya later folks.
Catch ya later folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment