Tuesday, 14 February 2012

She Lives!

A wise man once said "I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never gunna keep me down." and right now I can't help but think "Truer words have never been spoken.". My laptop is back to full working order (for now at least)! Life is good again. Most people would probably be asking "So what? You fixed your laptop, you want a medal or something?" to whom I'd answer something along the lines of "Screw you, she's important to me.". All it took to fix her was a return to the factory settings which is a blessing in disguise really, now she's running faster as all the random crap on here is gone. 

Had an absolutely amazing day today.Went to the cinema to see Chronicle with my bro Ant, which was awesome. A brilliant movie, kinda like Akira but with actual people and no weird ass ending. Then went on to play two awesome games of ultimate for the in-house super league tournament, because purple team needed a man and blue team also had a game (Woo! Blutonium!). It was incredible. Starting to think I'm beginning to improve, still got a ways to go yet but I'm getting there none-the-less. Got an outdoor game tomorrow so lets hope I can play well then too. It's gunna be harder but like I said before, once you get past that initial burn and warm yourself up to it then life seems a bit easier on the pitch. Only bonus with tomorrow is that Blurple is a combination of two teams and so we're unlikely to iron-man it, that would be hell. Also spent a good quarter of an hour catching up with one of my bros back home, Rich. All in all today's been a good day. . 


Alex's birthday party yesterday was pretty cool. Involved us consuming a lot of pizza, them consuming a lot of alcohol and me laughing too damn hard at something that shouldn't of been funny but it was.


Let's hope it's the start of a good week and things keep this pace.

Catch ya later folks.

1 comment:

  1. i know how you feel when it come to the pcage i cried when mine died

    ReplyDelete