I'm back in Billericay now, have been since Saturday. It's good to be back, my bed is far comfier and yet I still can't manage to sleep like a normal person.
So my last exam was last Tuesday. I'm now done for the summer and hopefully don't have to go back to Lincoln to work until September. The exam went better then I was expecting. I was expecting some kind of grotesque maths paper spawned by satan himself but it wasn't too bad.
It's a strange feeling having absolutely nothing to do all summer. I have free time coming out of my ears, it's fantastic, although I can see life becoming pretty boring pretty quickly back here. I kinda miss everyone from Lincoln already, it's going to be strange not having them around for ages but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. I'm going to miss the ultimate gang something terrible too since there's no local club to go train/play with so I'm going to have to make do with random throw abouts with people from back home. Kind of dreading going back after summer, I'll be so out of practice....not that there's alot I can really do about it.
Got a couple of cool things planned for the summer like my trip to London with Ali and The War and Peace Show. I'm sure there'll be other things that come up while everyone's back and when the weather improves a bit. Tennis season has started again which I love. I'm not great at tennis by any means but I still enjoy playing and watching it. Wimbledon is always great to watch and starts soonish so that'll be good.
This week is E3 week which is a pretty big event for the gaming community. Although it's not as great as it once was, now all the big developers (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, EA etc...) release pre-conference material announcing what they'll be announcing, or at least severely hinting at it and it sucks! Now there's no suspense in waiting to see what they'll be talking about and unveiling. Now you can watch/read/listen to the pre-released information and still find out pretty much all the key things from the conference without having to pay attention to the conference itself. I'm still going to watch it and see what's revealed but that's because I have nothing better to do with my time and I'm pretty unlikely to watch/read/listen to any of the stuff after the conference finishes.
Well that's pretty much it for this week....since there's not much likely to be happening for awhile I'll probably post less often since I'll have nothing to say other then "Nothing's really happened...." but we'll see how it goes.
Catch ya later folks
No comments:
Post a Comment