Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Back with the boys again!

So I'm back in Lincoln after a brief two week stint at home. Nothing much to report on the last week really. Had a couple nights out to see the folk back home before disappearing back into the great white north (Winter's coming after all). Thursday night I went out with Emma and a few others for a meal and a few drinks to celebrate her birthday which was a good laugh, found out about Holly's love of the underground which was kinda odd, I'd have never thought she'd be interested in that kind of thing, but hey ho.

Back into the swing of things in Lincoln for now, I'm only back for a couple weeks though, last exam is on May 22nd and then I'm off home again on the 25th in time for Mum's birthday and mine too. Speaking of the 25th, going to see Iron Man 3 on Thursday which should be freaking awesome. Can't wait to see it. First though I have to get an exam outta the way and deal with a couple assignments but then it's all good.

Anyways that's pretty much all I've got to say for now really. The pictures for LSD are up but there are very few with me in actually doing stuff (if any) so I'll just put up the team photo for now.
Yeah Team 2!

Catch ya later folks

No comments:

Post a Comment