Monday, 15 April 2013

I should really be better at coming up with titles....

So I've been home for a week now....well over a week if you wanna be all technical about things but still. It's been fun being back, having all those home comforts you have missed over the past couple months. It's been great catching up with people again, old faces that you haven't seen in what seems like forever then we you hang out again it's like you've only been gone a day or two.

Me and little Lexi
As I've said the week has been full of catch ups and time with friends really. Friday I met my newest niece for the first time....11 weeks after her birth....she's cute to say the least. Much like all other children that age she eats, sleeps, poops and cries about all three, but having two other nieces has desensitised me to it. She's a tiny little thing....I mean yeah she's only 11weeks old but still....you don't realise how small that is until you hold her in your arms and she's barely taller than your forearm. It's also crazy how much the other two have grown up since. Kelly's becoming such a little chatterbox it's unreal, alot like her mum in that way I guess and Stacie is going to grow up to have my sister's stubborn side which is never a bad thing...just means you'll never win an argument with her.

Christina came down to visit for the weekend which was fantastic. It was great just having her here, we didn't get up to much really. I introduced her to my sister and the kids and some of my friends and she still says she loves me so that can only be a good thing right? I hope she enjoyed her time here in Billericay, there's not exactly all that much to do but still I hope she enjoyed herself. Like I said, it was great just having her here and I can't wait to be back in Lincoln with her on Sunday....even if it means exams are that bit closer.

Well that's it for now really. Still don't have many pictures from LSD but when I do they'll definitely go up on here.

Catch ya later folks

No comments:

Post a Comment